From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 11:22:53 -0400
System Access doesn't work with some versions of McAfee either.  We ran
into a big problem at work with McAfee and System Access when running
McAfee Version 8.  It would interfere with the proper operation of Outlook
2003 and it would corrupt Word and Excel documents when trying to open
them.  I had a technician from Serotek remote into my PC and verify this.

73, de Lou K2LKK