From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2008 02:41:23 -0600
hmmm...trust the ausies to come up with a four letter suffix...there are
plenty of valid four letter words that one could choose.
I know the callsign data bass in canada doesn't remove any suffixes except
the block of Q codes...and they don't refuse most requested callsigns if
they're availible...i've considered obtaining a few extra callsigns with
some character to them.
73
Colin, V A6BKX