Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2008 07:47:19 -0400
Hi Kevin,

Sorry if my post was confusing.   I had told Richard that I had only used
the demo of Scott's program some years back and  never went beyond that.   I
had mentioned to Howard that   the interface  for cw keying would  allow
keyboard operation from programs that support it, such as Writelog, cwtype,
xmlog, N1MM,  and others.   Didn't mean to imply that Scott's software would
do this.  I have no idea if  it does or not.

 Sorry if I wasn't clear.

73 and nice to hear from you,

Steve KW3A