From:
Walter Hampton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Walter Hampton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 17:03:49 -0700
Hello,
A few weeks ago I was advised to update to the latest Kenwood software for my TMV71A.  I was later told that menu 119 should be used to adjust the microphone sensitivity.  However, when I scroll through the available menus, it skips from 110 to 201.  Does any one know if menu 119 is really the menu to adjust the mic sensitivity or if it is another menu number.  I'm pretty sure that the software installation applied a few weeks back completed correctly.  Thanks for any advice.

-Walter