From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2008 16:53:26 -0400
    Well, thanks, Lou. ... The Dayton forum presentation probably doesn't
contain anything you don't already know, but I would be interested in your
thoughts, if you get a chance to listen to it sometime.

It's on the Handiham web site, or I can give you the link if you don't
already have it.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ