From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2008 05:17:05 -0400
Well, I have you by one year but you have been in ham radio much longer than
me.  I am 77 years old and I am in my 18th year of ham radio.  I am still
learning.  Not many sighted hams in my area climb towers.  A sighted friend
recently asked me about climbing his tower and I told him no but offered to
loan him my belt.