From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2008 09:45:56 -0400
Christian and Curtis,

Glad you liked the audio file.  If interested  in learning more about the
2000, or if you get one, take a look at www.icanworkthisthing.com

You will find the 2000's manual in text format as well as a quick start
guide and a  list of the radio's keys and functions.

There is also stuff on other ham gear, scanners, etc.  I think most of the
stuff on that site was put there by members of this list.    The guys that
did the material for the 2000 did a great job.   After owning the rig almost
7 years, I still use the key chart from time to time.   There are over  50
buttons on the front panel and most have more than 1 function,  so the chart
is very handy.

73, Steve KW3A