From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2008 19:59:21 -0400
Hi Howard,

Using Firefox here is what I do.

1.  Launch Firefox and in open location bar type mlb.com and press enter.
2.  When the page loads, search for the link named Gameday Audio (as seen in
this message, no space between game and day.)
3.  Now it's easy if you know of a station callsign of your favorite team/s,
you just use your links list (JAWS = insert + F7) and press the first 2 or 3
letters of the callsign and when the station callsign is highlighted, press
enter.
4.  If you don't know the station callsign or want a different one, you can
search for the abbreviation of the team you want to hear and find that text.
Then root around Usually just below the tabular form of the team
designations and you will see the station callsigns.  Again, if you know the
callsign it's easier.  It used to be quite simple because the visitor's
callsign was always first followed by the home callsign.  Now, I have
noticed that they many times throw in video links to get you to click on
them and then pump you with advertising to try to get you to sign up for the
$19.95 monthly MLB TV package.
5.  In any case, when you have finally highlighted your preferred station
callsign, press enter and a new browser window will open and you must type
in your user name and password.  (you can configure your browser to remember
them I believe, but I rarely do this.)
6.  After entering the proper information, press enter and in a few seconds,
the station should launch and you're good to go.

FYI, you might want to review the team abbreviations somewhere at some
point.  I always forget a few and have to look for them or make guesses.

A few obvious ones are:
NYY = New York Yankees,
NYM = New York Mets
BOS = Boston Red Sox
CWS = Chicago White Sox
LAD = Los Angeles dodgers

That's about all I can remember off the top of my head, but when you look at
the tables, most others are at least somewhat obvious.

I hope this helps and if you have any other questions, post again.