From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2008 22:17:28 -0400
Tom,

I've always thought my 480's fan was somewhat noisy, but since I had no
basis of comparison with other 480s, I've never done anything about it.  I
don't know whether a drop of oil might quiet it down, but I don't want to
experiment unless I hear that someone else has been successful with that
remedy.

Steve