From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:17:56 -0500
Hi;
I suspect you saved some good money having a friend help with the wiring. I
had a furnace company do it primarily because it wasn't doing me much good
in the box.  It cost a few dollars but works fine.
I have heard periodic message such as "time to change filter" or "time to
change bulb" but they only seem to play once and after that you are on your
own.
Richard