From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2008 19:33:11 -0400
Hi Scott,

There are 2 zero characters with slashes.  According to a sighted person I
can create a 0 with a slash through the center by turning my numlock to the
on position, opening a text editor and holding down the alt key while
pressing the numpad figure 0 2 1 6.

I can create a 0 with a slash across the top by following the above steps
and typing the figure 0 2 4 4.