From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2008 01:19:27 -0500
I looked at the LG VX 9900, but I didn't take it.  It opens much like a
checkbook does from side to side rather than up and down, and there are
buttons galore on it.  I am told it has a full keyboard for text messaging
and a better digital camera.  So I didn't get it and chose the 8350.  The
only problem with the 8350 is that the factory included batter has limited
battery life if you use it to any degree at all.  So I was forced to order
the extended life battery.  This may be a defect in the battery and I plan
to investigate it while in the warrantee period.

There is supposed to be another phone coming out which includes a version of
the KNFB reader which is expected to retail for around 2100 dollars, but I
don't know when it will be available.
Harvey