From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 19:09:43 -0400
Hi all, I'm sure someone in here has to be using a broadcast mic, or heil
gold line, mic, either with their ham radio station, or for music, or maybe
broadcast radio. I just picked one up, that MC-60 really got on my nerves, I
could not get it like I wanted with out bypassing the base completely, so
W2IHY suggested a professional mic that's very inexpensive and sounds great.
Looks like it's a lot more expensive than it is too, I mean, I paid $30
including shipping for the thing and the audio reports are incredible.
Reviews on www.eham.net are as well. Anyway, I'm looking for a decent, not
too expensive boom mount. Something I can clamp to my desk and it will put
the mic right in front of me. I've looked and I'm not sure what's what but
this little desk stand I have really stinks and I'd like something that I
can bring in front of me a little closer when I sit back and relax in my
chair. Does anyone know of anything like that I might look in to? I'm sure
there is such a thing but I've never looked before and some things sound
close but I'm not sure and can't spend money to find out it's not even close
as it sounds. Thanks.
John Miller N1UMJ
AIM and yahoo messenger: N1UMJ Skype: n1umjjohn
home page:
http://home.comcast.net/~n1umj/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/n1umj