From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:03:08 -0500
Hi;
I totally forgot that they were taken over by mfj.  Although I haven't had
any direct experience with mfj products, it does make red flags go up.  A
friend locally got talked into selling his ic2kl that he wasn't using
because of antenna issues for $400.00.  I think someone got themselves a
deal.
The thing about an amp is you might as well buy what you really want and
keep it.  You probably wouldn't have a need to change amps nearly as often
as you might elect to upgrade the radio itself.
Richard