From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2008 14:02:04 -0400
Hi List,

In addition to the suggestions in this thread.  If a mailbox becomes
corrupt, sometimes you can transfer all or at least some of the messages
that you might have lost in the corrupt folder.

1.  Create a new folder with a recognizable name.
2.  go to the corrupt folder and then select all of the messages (keystroke
= control + A)
3.  Then press control + shift + V to open the move dialogue box.
4.  choose the newly created folder from the tree view of items and press
OK.
5.  Sometimes all of the messages will be transferred, and even if there are
errors you won't loose everything.