From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2008 22:44:05 -0400
Hi Clarence.

That radio is a workhorse.  Not only does it have a good receiver, but also
a very solid transmitter.  And the full break-in on CW is nothing short of
great.

I've owned the Triton IV, and it was one great radio.  The only drawback
was their implementation of VOX, but then I prefer PTT anyway, so I didn't
care.

73, de Lou K2LKK