From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:00:02 -0400
Thanks Colin,

I'll give it a try when it gets warmer.  It takes me longer to  get through
the weather proofing to disconnect the feedline and then  reseal it on the
other antenna, then it does to  do the rest of the job.  Even if I have a
problem with the windom  and have to go back to the dipole, at least I get a
chance to check  the condition of the coax and supporting ropes.

73, Steve KW3A