From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 22:21:31 +1100
we're heading that way in slightly less than 3 years. there's already
digital signals out now on free to air.
don't know what it'll maen for the amateur community over here, but, I
suspect if they're allowed to, it'll be something else they can play with.

On 12/03/2008 10:05 PM, the old scribe known as Senk, Mark J.
(CDC/NIOSH/NPPTL) was able to impart this pearl of wisdom: