Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:07:32 -0400
Terri,

The cable digital box is very simple.  You operate it with a remote just like a
TV.  YOu want ESPN, Channel 31, just enter 31.  Depending on the cable company,
you may still get your base tier of channels without any box.  Remember, this
new law applies to OTA TV channels, not anything transmitted on a closed cable
system.  However, my guess is most cable companies will require people to get a
digital cable box, just because they can change extra for their digital
services.

As for viewing DVD's, I thought DVD Encryptor encoded the DVD's in a format that
could be played on CD, like MP3.  It is possible using either Power DVD or Win
DVED to view DVD's on your computer.

Steve, K8SP