From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2008 17:40:58 -0500
Hi All, if any of you can give me the "How To" steps to memory write an alreadyPL toned Repeater Freq Into The two meter call channel on the Icom ICt-90A, I'd really appreciate it.  I can obviously get to the appropriate call channel by way of the call channel button and the selector knob.  What I can't figure out, is the key sequence to call for that particular call channel via the key pad, so I can call that mem channel up, then go back to vfo, and then write my call freq into the call channel memory.  The quick guide from ICanWorkThisThing.Com doesn't mention it, and any help from you folks who have and operate this great little rig will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks, Danny Dyer, Wb4idu,
email [log in to unmask]
Phone/home7068861458
CingularAT&T Cell706-599-5413,
Please Call between 10AM&MidnightEastern,
Or shoot me your number and I'll call you.