Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2008 11:07:27 -0800
I am making a radical change here in my shack:

FS, Kenwood ts-2000 with vs3 installed.

I don't have the manual or original box.  I do have the hand mic and power cord.  Rig shows some marks from a previous shipping.  The top case could be replaced and it would look like brand new.

$1,050 shipped and I will take Paypal.

I thought I would list it here before going to qth.com

Brian, [log in to unmask] or 360 239 9757

I would consider partial trade of a 2m all mode, Kenwood tm-v71a and of course some filthy lucre to boot!