BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 2009 11:57:29 -0400
From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
7BIT
Larry Simpson wrote:
> I have to confess that I forgot about it, but I am an avid off-switcher.
Larry,

Interesting comments. By the way, I had a real fun time reading The Lost
Cave of the Jaguar Prophets. I have not got around to writing about it,
but hope to do so soon.
> Mountain top mining is a marginal business that is propped up by negligent legislators.
Covering over 1,200 miles of otherwise potable waterways is not exactly
too smart either.
> The internet is the other big energy user. Google has plans to build their own hydro dam and already uses solar roof tops.

I have read about Google's hydro plans but since they are using the
Columbia River there is a bit of controversy about the environmental
issues with that.
> The last big user of unnecessary energy is the Military. If Obama wants to save energy, closing down unnecessary bases and stopping unnecessary use of vehicles, ships and planes.
A great deal of the stimulus plan has to do with energy retrofit and
conservation (insulation of buildings) at military installations.

][<en

--

*Please vote for ICORS every 24 hours* <http://www.lsoft.com/news/choicevote.asp>