Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2008 21:10:07 -0700
7bit
From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Hi bill,

I did it back in the DOS days with ASAP and COMMO and now in Windows with
either Hyper Terminal or a program I got off the JFW users page years ago
called Terra Term.  I have even worked some DX with RTTY.  The biggest
problem is that the speech reads out all of the random characters generated
by band noise when the signal fades or you are tuning.  However, when words
come across JAWS for the most part reads them.

Feel free to write back if I can answer anything else for you.

Take care and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX