Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Robert Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2008 20:15:14 -0700
    Glad to help, Tom.  The thing I love about online shopping is, they cant
tell yuh its not in stock and they aint gonna order it for you.  And you
dont have to go out to get it and find out no one has it in town.  LOL

The below sentence is True.
The above sentence is False.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon