Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2008 00:54:20 +1100
7bit
From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
like anything if you have a crap ground you'll get your RFI.

I found because I had a bad earthing problem I had copius amounts of RF
feedback, and caused a bucket load of RFI. and that was with a chocolate
box radio.

On 13/03/2008 12:42 AM, the old scribe known as steve was able to impart
this pearl of wisdom: