From:
"T.M. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Jones
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2008 20:38:42 -0400

Several of you told me that you tried the Gluten Free Naturals bread and love
it as much as I do. In fact, right after I told you about it, the company was
out of stock on this terrific mix. When they got it back in stock, I got about
10 bags of it because I don't want to ever be without it.

In my bread mix summary, I mentioned another product that I'd tried called
Tracys Treats, which is also very good, especially for kids who want a bread
that is lighter in color. My main complaint being the company doesn't offer
online ordering - you must print an order form, write a check and send it off
snail mail. I was recently able to make the bread mix into a pizza crust and
also try their muffin mix. My husband prefers this crust to any other mix and
I'll agree it's quite delicious. The muffin mix however makes the BEST gf
muffins I've had in over two years. I took photos of the pizza, muffins and
breakfast cake (made with leftover muffin batter) and posted on my latest
blog entry. I'm now willing to order this stuff even if it's an archaic way to
shop these days. I'll just order a lot to prorate the shipping and stock up for
the next six months. The prices from the line are not in step with others. I t
think if they raise their prices to cover online ordering costs, they'll be able to
play with the big boys!

Check out the pix here if you like - www.gladtobeglutenfree.blogspot.com

TJ