ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 22:44:04 -0600
Praise God!

Phil.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sharon Hooley" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 9:25 PM
Subject: Rejoice with them that do rejoice!

I was working at my computer this evening when my phone rang.  It was my
sister Judy.  After a brief chat she said, "The Bible says to rejoice with
those who rejoice. So call Dad and ask him what he is rejoicing about
tonight.  If the line is busy, keep trying."

I tried the number.  Sure enough, the line was busy.  I waited, then tried
again.  Mom answered, and said she'd call me back.  I waited another while.
When she finally got back to me, she'd talked with other family members.
She told me that she was outside the house doing something.  When she came
back inside, Dad informed her that he'd eaten a small cucumber from the
garden!  This is a big step for him, considering he hadn't swallowed
anything like that since January!  He felt that he could swallow his saliva
better; maybe that's what prompted him to try?  Anyway, Thank You Jesus!

Come inside where it's cool!

http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/52721

Sharon