ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2008 22:05:25 -0500
Pat...know I am praying...I knowhow you worry as I do when it comes to our
special  ones!!  it's so hard not to worry and play the "what-if" game with
ourselves....but  no matter what happens we still have our God........He is
bigger than all our worries, larger still than the fears that come around at
midnight....praying for you both!
may God  surround you with his love and peace!!!
blessings

Rhonda