ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2008 09:18:04 -0600
Hi family,

I just got off the phone with La Trina Johnson. Her nose was the only
visible injury. Apparently, it bled all day yesterday, so, she
administered cold compresses to it. One side is badly swollen.

She had nightmares last night, and, in the nightmares, the man had no
face. Shd hypothisizes that this is due to the fact that she does not
know her attacker. It is definite now. He addressed her by name.

She is going to see her own Physician this afternoon, and, she got a
good enough look at his face so that she was able to make a police report.

She told me that, what surprised her most was the fact that her
attacker addressed her by name.

Her youngest brother is currently facing nineteen years for
distribution and dealing in drugs. It is his second offense. She
figures that it is one of his associates.

I, naturally, told her not to come this morning. She has enough on
her plate without having to work for me while she is so sore.

That is all I have for now. She is going to call me after the
Physician's diagnosis. I will write more later!

I ask you, my blessed prayer warriors to stand in the gap with me
against the nightmares which I eluded to above. I would also pray
that she may be safe, by THE TRUE LORD JESUS THE CHRIST putting a
hedge of protection around her. She is so afraid, so, I ask you to
stand with me against that terrible, all pervasive sense of fear and
feeling totally unsafe.

Trins was not molested. PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME 	for that!!

IN HIS MATCHLESS AND PRECIOUS NAME,

purple Mari