ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kim Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2008 17:44:42 -0500
Satan scum bag's at it again. He sicked a lying spirit attack on me, and one
of those awful going to Hell attacks. It's gotten so bad, I'm
scared to put my feet on the floor, for fear that a hole will open, and down
I go into the flames of Hell. No!!! It's even so bad that when I walk down
the hall, I get the same awful doomed feeling. Go away, by the power of the
blood of Jesus, and in the matchless name of Jesus. Sometimes, I even find
myself praying to receive Jesus, when I've already received Him as my
Savior.