ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 09:19:36 -0600
Hi, this was a response to Paul but I intended for it to go to the list, so
here it is.

Nah, I just think you have more knowledge of the bible and it flows off your
fingers so fluently where as I am just starting to learn.
I don't think you talk to much, maybe that you worrey to much but I
appreciate the knowledge you share.
I agree with what you said about how TV twists the word though.  I want to
make it clear though that I do not listen to the tv for spiritual guidance,
there is just so much reference to bible taught ideas on their, that you
naturally pick up passages or sayings or ideals from the bible and they are
usually twisting it to fit whatever idea they are trying to put across or
sell.
Just like with the fried green tomatoes movie I made reference to in the
talk of the book of Ruth.
The book that movie is based on clearly says that the women were in a loving
relationship and
the movie hents at it then throws in a passage from Ruth which implies it
all the more.
It is a passage used in a lot of marage vows.
I can't recall it correctly but you know it without looking it up.
Wherever you go, i will go, your people will be my people.
There's a good butchering of it and maybe you know what I am talking about.
It's just natural to want to assess things we see in life.
The lesson is not to judge it though.

Matt