Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2008 15:27:51 +0200

Dear coeliac friends,

is any brand of peanut butter produced in the USA gluten free?

My brother bought the crunchy peanut butter "Skippy" produced by Unilever, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. Three importing companies and one distributor are listed on the label.
The ingredients are: american peanuts, sugar, palm oil, salt.
Looks like gluten free... Is there any contamination possibility?

Thank you for your help. I will summarize.
Maria Paola
Italy