ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2008 23:42:22 -0700
Me, too, Virgie.  I ate late, was watching some stuff about stars and
galaxies on the sat channels, and went slap off to sleep.  That was an hour
before bed time.  Sandy came out and awakened me and I didn't even realize I
had fallen asleep.  So, I don't know if this is one of those three or four
hour periods of time I stay awake before going back to bed or not.

Phil.