Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2008 14:50:36 -0700
Sender:
From:

A long time coming, but here it is...

I eat sometimes at the chain St-Hubert:  http://www.st-hubert.com/en/ They
have quite a few restaurants in Montreal.  Their Brochette (skewer)
St-Hubert is GF, as well as their rice, salad with house vinaigrette, French
Fries (verify if they have dedicated fryer, but most have), and their
rotisserie chicken.

If you don't mind traveling 40 miles east of Montreal , I do have an Italian
restaurant with a GF menu.  Here's my website:
http://www.casagranby.com/english/casa.html We have added a little more gf
options recently, and we have some gf pies and cakes to take out too.

Two great restaurants in that area:

really close - Le Club du Village, 4 Somerville, Westmount, QC H3Z 1J2; Ph:
514-485-2502 Ask for Mina. They are very familiar with gluten-free diet.

15 minute cab ride - Antico Martini, 6450 Somerled (at/a Cavendish)
Montreal, QC H4V 1S5, Ph: 514-489-6804, Ask for George or Gerry (owners)

GF Groceries:

Aliments Naturels A Votre Santé, 5126 Sherbrooke O, Montréal, QC H4A 1T1
Telephone : 514-482-8233

There is also this link - not certain how up-to-date it is:
http://www.penny.ca/Quebec.htm

The Quebec Foundation de Maladie Celiaque has a website - info on
restaurants is available to members.

Contact the Canadian Celiac Association for their list of restaurants. Look
for Glutino products in health stores.  You can also buy gluten free beer in
Montreal --La Messagere.

I found Montreal to be a very user friendly city for celiacs- I go at least
once a year. Favorite spot for breakfast is Café Cherrier- the spinach eggs
are a must! Old school Moishes for steak. Au Pied du Cochon for the ultimate
pig out meal. I never miss the parfait's from Dairy Queen- somehow they
taste better in Montreal. 0If you eat cheese, try some of the local
products. Go to chowhound.com and get restaurant suggestions. I have never
been impressed with the health food stores though.