Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 20:08:48 -0600
7bit

When:  Saturday Feb 23rd from 10 am to 8 pm

Where:  Businesses at corner of 48th St and Nicollet Ave in South
Minneapolis

Event:  Community Celebration....  new business at the corner of 48th
and Nicollet are making a big impact!  Crime is down and Fun is up!
Each business will have an open house include events like dance
lessons, art lessons, fiber lessons, and yoga demos.

Madwoman Foods at 4747 Nicollet Ave S will be hosting speakers on the
connection between nutrition, insulin resistance, and gluten
intolerance (11 am) and treating food allergies naturally (3pm)  We
also have a fun event AnimalSpeak 101 on how to improve your
communications with your pet (1:30pm) (do not bring your pets)  We
will have gluten-free sampling and free cookies in our bakeshop.
Come Join the Fun!

*******
*******