ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2008 13:31:42 -0600
According to a political advertisement I heard today, the una sex bathroom
bill has indeed cleared the Colorado legislature, since we now have a
majority of dems running the state, and our governor has not yet signed it
but if he doesn't everyone will be surprised.  This democrat governor, has
cleared, that is, signed, some good legislation in the last year but then
turned around and used his executive authority to get the same thing put
into law by having it added to the state's constitution or made an executive
order, thereby passing the state's legislature or individual ballot voters.
This, therefore, doesn't require a statewide vote.  So, in short, he has
gotten everything the dems put before him because there is not enough repubs
to override anything he signs.  I'm sorry to say it but this bill is a hay
day for the perverts who prey on little children and women.  Well, men, too,
come to think of it.  Pretty sad.  Yes, it includes all public bathrooms and
schools and department stores and such public places.

Phil.