ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2008 17:35:20 -0700
Jen,

Don't feel bad.  Several years ago, they were reporting the biggest El Ninyo
the world has ever seen which, they said, even in commercials trying to sell
everything from cars to siding and furnaces, Denver would see the worst
winter in history.  My old broken down furnace wouldn't last a winter like
that so I bought a brand new, high efficiency furnace.  It was the weakest
winter, with the least amount of snow fall, Denver had ever experienced.  It
was literally 4 years later a big winter came.

Phil.