ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 20:38:14 -0700
     A marine got on an airplane to fly home after his tour of
duty.  Finding his assigned seat on the aisle, he took his seat
but before he could snap his seat belt into place, two would be
terrorist came down the aisle and stopped at his seat; looking
down at him as if he were an ugly dog.  Realizing they needed to
get passed him into their seats, smiling up at them, he said,
"Howdy, fellows.  Here, let me get out of your way so you don't
have to crawl over me," and he stepped into the aisle and let them
pass.  They gave him disgusting looks as they wordlessly passed by
and climbed into their seats.

     Taking his place once again, the marine took his seat,
fastened his seat belt, took off his shoes, wiggled his toes, and
prepared for take off.  The two terrorists just stared, their
hatred for him radiating from their very faces, at the American
baby killer.

     Once they were in the air, the two terrorist decided they
would have some fun with the marine.  The one next to the window
said in poor English, "I hate sitting by the window."

     The marine immediately offered to change seats with him so
they all stood, stepped into the aisle, and changed places.

     No sooner had they reseated themselves than the other
terrorist said, "I hate sitting in the middle."  The marine
pleasantly offered to change places with him.  So again, they all
stood, stepped into the aisle, and changed seating arrangements.

     Once back in their seats, the terrorist on the aisle complain
that his seat was too hard and the Marine immediately offered to
retake his place on the aisle.  They made the change.

     No sooner had they taken their seats than the terrorist by
the window said, "I sure would like a coke."

     "Hey, no problem," the marine said cheerfully.  I'll go get
you one."

     "But I have no money," the terrorist smiled; his rotten
teeth peaking out from behind his sneer.

     "I've got money, friend.  Don't worry about it.  I'll be
right back."

     As he was gone, the two terrorist spoke quietly in their own
language and made their decision.  The terrorist nearest the
window, leaned across his fellow terrorist and spat into the
marines shoe.  They both laughed and leaned back to wait for the
stupid marine to return.

     The marine came bouncing down the aisle with a can of coke.
To show his willingness to get along, he had opened the can of pop
before he had returned.  Leaning over, he handed the open cold can
of coke to the terrorist.  "There you are, friend."

     The terrorist by the window grunted, offered not even a thank
you, and the marine, smiling, took his seat.

     No sooner had he snapped his seat belt back into place, when
the terrorist seated in the middle seat said in butchered
English, "Boy, I guess I am thirsty, too.  I'd like a coke;" his
eyes blazing with fire as he stared into the marine's face.

     "Hey, no problem, bro.  Let me run up and get you one.  I'll
be right back," and off he went.

     The terrorist, as planned, bent over while the marine was
getting the coke, and spit into the marine's other shoe.  Both
terrorists laughed.

     The marine returned, the can of cold pop already opened due
to politeness, and handed it to the glaring terrorist seated in
the middle seat.  Taking it from the marine, he, too, grunted and
said nothing.

     The marine smiled, took his seat, and they all leaned their
seats back and took naps.

     Awakening to the voice of the pilot announcing they would be
landing in 15 minutes, the marine shoved his feet into his shoes
and immediately realized what the two terrorists had done to him.
He said to nobody in particular, but loud enough for several to
hear, "You know, it is pitiful we all can't just get along in this
world.  I mean, playing these childish games of spitting in shoes
and urinating in people can's of coke is so counter productive."