From:
Jay Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jay Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2008 01:22:43 -0400

Need a reputable mix company with 15 years experience to help make your
mixes?  Have mixes you want to sell but don't have the equipment or know
how?  Want your mixes certified Kosher parve and Gluten-free but don't have
a place that is certified to do it?

Miss Roben's Inc, an OU Kosher Parve, GFCO GF certified plant free of all
the top 8 allergens, sesame, latex, artificial colors and flavors, has the
equipment and expertise to co-pack your mixes.  If you have a recipe you
want mixes in bulk, or need your mixes mass produced, and are free of the
top 8 allergens, gluten, sesame, and sulfites, we are happy to co-pack your
mixes.

Call or email Jay at 301-665-9582

Jay Berger, owner

"Those who say it cannot be done shouldn't interrupt the people doing it."
Chinese Proverb

"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give."  Winston
Churchill

LOGO_address_colorREV