From:
ryan blokzyl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ryan blokzyl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2008 19:09:44 -0400

Hello-

I have read the past posts about when to introduce gluten to babies or
children.

My question is how much gluten would a 2 or 3 year old need to be eating
regualrly to test positive for Celiac?

My 4 year old son has Celiac.

 My 2 year old has not had any gluten yet.  If we do introduce gluten to
him he will only get small amounts when he is out or in school.  At home we
eat gluten free. My question is if he ate gluten snacks at school and we did
the blood test... would it be accurate???

We did the gene test when he was a few months old and he was psotivie for
one of the genes so has the potential to develop Celiac disease.

thanks,
suzanne

*******
*******