Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 11:46:40 EST

The next meeting of  the Palm Beach County Celiac Support Group, a CDF
chapter, will take place on  Monday, March 3rd at 7PM (doors open at 6:30) at the
South County Civic  Center, 16700 Jog Road, Delray Beach, room C. The Civic
Center is located on Jog Road between  Clint Moore  Road and Linton Blvd. on the
eastside of the street.  Our guest speaker will be Melinda Dennis….she'll be
visiting us from Beth  Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston….Melinda is an
expert on nutrition and  Celiac Disease…..her lecture will range from
associated conditions of CD thru  weight gain/loss and fortification.
I've seen her in action….she is one of  the best and brightest in the field.
Hope you can make it.
For additional  information contact Phyllis Kessler  561-637-0396

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)