Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2008 16:20:38 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:

Hi All--

I guess this is my day to post...Is there any reason, other than cost, that
our GF flours can't be fortified or enriched w/additional vitamins and
minerals, much like milk is? So many of us have other food sensitivities
that by the time we get down to what we can actually eat, our nutritional
intake is sorely lacking.

This has become a question for me because I'm having more trouble with tooth
sensitivity than normal. I can't remember what vitamins or minerals help
protect the nerves, but even though I take vitamin supplements, I'm pretty
sure I don't get what I need. Doctors and researchers have pointed out for
years that taking vitamin supplements is simply not as good as getting what
we require in food.

My tooth sensitivity could be due to aging, but I thought perhaps someone on
the list knows something about enriching our GF flours.

Thanks. I'll summarize. ~~Ayn in Alabama

*******
*******