Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2008 07:34:26 -0500
Usually I eat dinner around 5-6 PM, and then I do not eat breakfast until
9-10 AM.  I then have a snack around 3 PM.  I have the snack because I am
hungry and I become either very irritable and cranky or else I seem to slow
down and get brain foggy.

Does anyone else experience anything like this?  I eat low carb, almost
always 60 carbs a day or less.  I have protein and/or fat whenever I eat.

Paula H.