C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2008 12:42:23 -0400
Hi Kyle,

Have you noticed that traffic seems to be a bit lighter? It might just
be the early am commute but its seems lighter here. Not sure how other
Metro's would be.

My parking space cost - $140.00 a month and I use about $130. In gas a
month now - I too can't use public transportation as I work multiple
jobs and take care of my Mom. We are spending about the same - I do
roughly 26 miles a day, my car sports car takes premium and as its 14
years old - doesn't get the greatest gas mileage. If I can do some
telecommuting - but still have to get to the college to teach - although
some teachers are picking up teaching online classes - to save on gas.

                     Trisha