C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2007 08:58:22 -0700
these are great kyle. i especially like the blond
joke. before you blonds get hot on me, i remind you
that my daughter Sara is the sterotipical blond and
normally i could could see her doing or saying some of
the things in some of the blond jokes. i love her
dearly, but... sometimes "duh".

just an example, when she was still at home, before
eating any dish her mother served she's ask how many
caleries it had and if it was "fattening." then she'd
turn arround and eat a half bag of m&m's as a snack.
or as i like to say I GOT "W&W'S" instead.

--- "Cleveland, Kyle E."