C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2007 13:25:05 -0700
 this can not be blamed on the president. if a unit is
deployed and 20 % happens to be women, he can't say
let's deploy 80 % of that unit. the unit as a whole
has certain skills and would not be complete leaving
out members of the unit.
  as i remember the american people really did not
want the military full of women, but, the left just
kept on pushing the envelope to get them in.
   if they were not there they would not be deployed.

=== message truncated ===