C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2007 18:50:59 -0700
thats the part of moving that i hate. the getting of a
doc that is willing to admit he does not have a clue
and is willing to try to learn how to help me.

http://www.google.com/products?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=s&hl=en&q=mouse+pad+with+memory+foam&um=1&ie=UTF-8&checkout=1&sa=X&oi=product_result&resnum=1&ct=checkout-restrict

> > You can get them from 7.99. I may not remember
> what
> > I paid.
> >

> > At 10:26 AM 10/29/2007, you wrote:
> > >if it keeps you from getting carpel tunnel or
> some
> > >other type tendonitis in your hands, yes it is
> very
> > >much worth the $20.

> part
> > for