VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:37:38 -0500
Hello Darlene:

I am not a JAWS user however I do use O E 6.

You will need to open a new message form to do this. That would be CNT + N
key combo.

Now take a look at what tool bars you have checked in the view menu. That
would be the alt + V key combo. On this pull down menu you will find; all
headers, tool bars, status bar and source edit. You are going to want to
open the tool bars and see what you have checked: standard, formatting or
customize.  To check or uncheck a tool bar just press enter when you land on
the item.

Let's hope the format toolbar has come unchecked and it is not a plain text
issue. You can send out your messages in either plain text or what I E calls
Rich text witch is the same as HTML.  This setting can be found on the
formatting menu.The formatting bar does not show up when sending out plain
text.  There are other settings for this but I will need to do some research
because I just can't remember everything. Wink.

Just drop me a line off list if the check mark by the formatting choice
doesn't work for you.