From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 22:51:44 -0700
Without further information I would suggest overheating as a possible
cause. Check the operation and dust condition of the external fans. If
you are comfortable with opening the case, check internal fan operation
and excessive dust on the fans and heat sinks. Be careful of static
electricity if you need to do any cleaning.

If that does not help, please supply more details. When the monitor went
blue and also when it "died", did the computer keep running? What
Operating System are you using? What monitor are you using and what were
the power indications during its "death" throes? What happens when you
turn off the computer and try to restart it? If you were running a
resource intensive program at the time, what are your computer details
and what program were you running? Are you able to try another monitor
with the computer and does it work? Are you able to try your monitor
with another computer and does it work?

The answers will assist the members in diagnosing your problem.

Tom Mayer

tantan wrote:
> ei, guys i'm a new memebr of pc build and it's nice to be here :)
> whoever help to solve the problem of my pc umm i'll give you a thank you or a kiss if you're a lady :) just kidding.
> i'm working on my pc and suddenly my monitor turns blue and and later the monitor died i don't know the problem is on my monitor or in my video card. I hope you can help me with my problem. Please i'm begging you tell me what to to. pls

                 our special coffee mugs and mouse pads