C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 15:20:55 -0600
Ken,

You did start this!

OK,

Today's "Shaggy Dog" (horse?) story:

A guy has a horse, and birds keep building nests in it's mane.  He tries
everything he can think of:

Roaching it (cutting it really short)

Braiding it

Rubbing really smelly stuff in it

But nothing works.  Finally he goes to the new vet in town and asks him for
advice.

The vet says "Well, you've done everything they taught me in veterinary
school, and it hasn't worked.  My undergrad degree was in liberal arts, so
I'll suggest you try rubbing yeast in your horse's mane.

The guy's skeptical, but figures he's got nothing to lose, so he gives it a
try.  It works perfectly!  He calls the vet to thank him, and to ask why it
worked when nothing else had.

The vet replies: It's really quite simple  "Yeast is yeast, and nest is
nest, and never the mane shall tweet."

Tommorow I'll tell the one about the corn boring worm - unless someone stops
me before I pun again!